THE BALLOON PLEDGE
I pledge to celebrate with balloons responsibly and to be an advocate for the cause. I promise to lead by example using the points listed below as my guide and to spread the message to friends, family, and co-workers.
I pledge to:
- Never intentionally release balloons.
- Always tie any helium-filled balloon to a weight.
- Never tie multiple helium-filled foil (mylar) balloons together.
- Always dispose of balloons properly.
- Never inhale helium.
- Always supervise children under the age of 3 when they are near balloons.
Your email will not be listed or shown.